Friday, December 22, 2006

ME AND I.......

Greetings from great state of Minni....

I'm in very good mood today, I have got the research program that I wanted, even though it will be part-time for now. I have been looking forward to this for the last few years, I will be doing some research (Brain and Immune Disorders) for Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation, which does research and other work for HCMC. For those of you not from MN, HCMC is the third largest hospital in the Twin Cities, and has the largest emergency department in the state, so I'm feeling great about it. It doesn't pay that well, as I'm still a student. This will be another step forward, which will help me get to my goal in clinical research.

Done with exams and just turned in my time-off sheet from work till Jan 2, 07. School starts again in Jan 16, so I have time to go to Toronto, and also go to Portland and enjoy time with the family. It has been very hot and warm season in MN, We just had our first big snow, if I can ever call it big! in some areas the snow is gone already. Some here are still angry about that, and they say we didn't get enough. Last four months, I have worked over 32 hours a week, while taking five courses, with all upper level, so that have taken so much time and toll on my energy. Thanks to God, my long hours in the library and group meeting have paid-off, done very well. Just got three grades back today and waiting two more in the next few days. 2(A's) and one (B+) so far. Not bad.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rocketstar said...

Nice work Dem, hope you have a great holiday man.

12:29 PM  
Blogger dawnmarie said...

Dude. I work next door to HCMC. I bought a soda there yesterday, actually.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Thanks Rocket....U 2.

Dawn....Nice, we will become neighbours...

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home