Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cold, but nice Nov. day in MN. Now almost 9:00, just sitting with few friends in Java at basement of Blegan Hall, just talking. My eyes are tired, having convo while typing this, I need to sleep early tonight. Life is like art, out of the five, three of us have known each other since 9th grade in high school, and the other two last three years. One served the Army, and will finish college a year later than two of us. Even with our age group, who have no times for get this, we still get together atleast a day of every week to catch up with life, the ladies in our lives, school work, sports, all Vikings fans already feel the team is waste. it looks as we get older, being with old friends becomes increasingly important. Even better when your all at the same college.

When will the media's so called "War on Chrismas" start..........5......4........3..........Rightwungers will start their war on chrismas early this year, how do I know this, it already have.

2 YEARS, 2 MONTHS AND 6 DAYS LEFTIN THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION...

Have you heard what happened to Borat"Sacha Baron Cohen-Ali G." in NY? He was put to shock, after he just picked the wrong person with a joke in the mad streets of New York. Lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rocketstar said...

What up Dem?

Let the War on CHRISTmas begin! I am sickened by the fact that already three times people have told me to have a greta CHRISTmas. I couldn't beleive it.

None of the times did I say something as the situation just didn't warrant it. Why do people assume that because I am caucasian that I am a CHRISTian?

I think this should be my next post.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Nothing much, little busy with life.

For me, I don't really care...

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home