Sunday, November 26, 2006

More on ................BOBBY. It will touch your heart.

After saying this (Early Post)........I still would like to the see the movie again. For me, I really loved it. I both felt empty and laughed about the nostalgic period of my parent's childhood era, the 60's. Bit of advice.......if you don't like many storylines........How about 24 of them. It will not be the darling movie for some reviewers, but looking all Oscar winners in the past, one can see that they weren't the darlings of movie reviewers either. It gets an (A) from me, and the Oscars will not ignore it.

I can tell you, at the end it felt like Bobby, Emilio Estevez's movie was more about current world. Every archival footage of Robert F. Kennedy, his tours, his speeches about issues such as race, poor vs rich, global warming, and Vietnam you feel for this nation, where its going wrong and how it could be corrected. Bobby felt he could, and he has given his life for it. I did saw the movie with friends and family members, at the end we all felt sad, happy-like we have known RFK and lived in his time to shine some how. I hope that's the most important impact this movie will have on the public, and those who see it. The movie is not about the political figure or left-wing agenda, but about the people who were close or present in his campaign and watched this Kennedy, who believed in him in everyway, those who saw their hopes shattered by a bullet to the head. Kudos to Emilio.

3 Comments:

Blogger CindyCinlou said...

Wow sounds good I have got to see it I love the Kennedys I believe the have always been Americas royal family. I believe John and Bobby both were great men who wanted a better America.

10:06 AM  
Blogger JBlue said...

It does sound good. I look forward to seeing it.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Or wait it on DVD.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home