Friday, December 08, 2006

End of year.......I know, I know, few weeks left..

MY END OF THE YEAR SELF EVALUATION.......
  • Today I'm one year older........the cake can wait, I gotta hit the books....

  • No year in my young life has been so eventfull and joyful than this one.

  • I felt that I can be critical of myself at times.

  • Ok, I'm told that I have developed a little bit of an ego from sayings of people throughout the past year. I'm not that arrogant, I tell you.

  • I'm told, I play hard-to-get, but this happens without even thinking about it or trying. I also my lost my animal insticts back in high school, can never recognize when I’m being flirted with.

  • I have seen the hope, the goodness, the badness and all in between with my summer student volunteering to the South. As those of you who read here know, I'm into community service, I can say with joy, that my greatest gift from God is my views on things, feel for OTHERS.

  • With age! most of the year, I felt that I'm very self-conscious on many things, and because of this, I spent many irregular amount of time making sure that I present myself in the best possible manner to all people both at work and at school.

  • will add more.......

3 Comments:

Blogger JBlue said...

Sometimes I'm self-conscious and sometimes I'm not. Depends on the mood and environment. I'm always too critical of myself, though I have learned to ask myself whether or not I would judge someone else as harshly as I do myself under the same circumstances, and the answer is almost always NO. So, I guess some of us have to learn to be compassionate towards OURSELVES, too. On the other hand, it means you have really high expectations of yourself, and that's not bad in and of itself, Dem.

Happy birthday! Many, many, many more to ya!

12:17 PM  
Blogger CD said...

Thought you might want to see this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjyAQuorki4&mode=related&search=

3:57 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Thanks Jb & Rocket..

CD....It's not playing for me...

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home