Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Update......


******(¨·.·´¨)Happy Turkey Day to U and Yours*****(¨·.·´¨)

­
*********(¨·.·´*·. ¸.·´ ** ·.¸.·´ ·.·´¨)********* ****

Update:

Bobby: I think Emilio could have done much better in the movie. Well intended, and meaningful movie, but comes up little short. First, too many stories, hard to keep them in mind at the end of the movie. I wished with all the stars in the movie, we only had Anthony Hopkins alone in the movie, plus reals from RFKs. Mr Hopkins is the only one that you feel for in the first hour of the movie. An old man, trying to reconcile with age, and time. The rest, nothing much. There are very moving scenes, most of them from RFK's own presidential tours throughout the nation. The movie is well made, and if you don't have alot to do, go see it.

With all its ills and wrongs, all the things this current government have done lately, laws it has broken, the hatred it has built, political crisis that will further divide the nation to left and right, to the un-popular war, to the war profiteering, corrupt elected officials.........

With all that..........THE CORE OF THIS NATION IS PURE!!!!!! I will be going with three friends, a younger brother and sister, to see BOBBY(Robert F. Kennedy's last 4 days on earth), the night he was shot and the next three days he was alive. People like him, is why I'm so interested and in politics.


"Some men see things as they are and say why.
I dream things that never were and say why not." RFK.


Rest in PEACE.

5 Comments:

Blogger CindyCinlou said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

11:25 AM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

Let me know if it is good I would like to see it too.

11:26 AM  
Blogger JBlue said...

Hey, we're definitely going to need a movie review. Heard Emilio talking about it on NPR, and it did sound interesting.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

SOG....U 2. Only liberal person like me could stay 120 mins to watch this movie. I think they could have done much better.

Jblue...I loved the movie, but some will have hard time with the many things going. If you love R. Altman(RIP), you will have much better feel for the movie from those who hate too many storylines at once. Last 10 mins of the movie is worth the $8 I paid, RFK's own speech. Very moving.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

SOG....U 2. Only liberal person like me could stay 120 mins to watch this movie. I think they could have done much better.

Jblue...I loved the movie, but some will have hard time with the many things going. If you love R. Altman(RIP), you will have much better feel for the movie from those who hate too many storylines at once. Last 10 mins of the movie is worth the $8 I paid, RFK's own speech. Very moving.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home