Friday, December 15, 2006

No thanks........

Two exams done, two more to go...........This has been very long and crazy.

Now that I have been in school for 3 1/2 years and almost done, I want to go back, back to the wild first two years. Unbelievable what few years do to you! The changes are soo weird. Dream like you'll live forever, live like you'll die tomorrow was my motto. I was new face in large university with little idea the sh*t I was going to walk into. Before I got to the Sh*t, little scenes from my first few months, which sure I know some of you have had equal or same experiences. First, the sign of well lived life is that of mine, I didn't drink much, while all those I know or met on my first year did, had on and off girl-friend from high school who never seemed to be far away from a phone call, and a blink here she was. I didn't smoke and still don't, nor do drugs, very open personality, always in good mood and great social skills......But here is when the sh*t started....Best friend and roomie went to the Army for a year, had large room to myself, new friends, school known for it's late nights, things get bigger and weirder, do this do that, camp here, camp there, people came and went in my dorm-room like it was multiplex cinema, where sleep was relegated to few hours a night, mostly in the early morning.

Fall term was over, winter came and how I hated that winter! In a way I wasn't ready for winter, while spending soo many hours just doing school activity outside wasn't something I really enjoyed. Those of you from Great State of Dylan, may know that Uof M is a very old, and very few underground system to keep us warm in winter time. Ohhhh Now I know what my next question to any one seeking an office around here will be, will you fight to build tunnels in and around the U? Yes! You have my vote.

Friend....whatcha doooooooin?
Dem......Living life.
F.......Your attitude wasn't like this in high school, what happened when u got to college?
Dem..........It ain't me, it's them and them...
F....Who? What's going on?
Dem.....Nothing....oh yeah, bye going to watch a movie.
F....U never used to like movies, what changed?
Dem........Nothing really, girl next door ring earlier "hey wanna come over and watch the matrix?" me, Ok.
F......I don't get it?
Dem........Going movie, is the college code for sex...so when a girl says that, what U supposed to do. Okkkkk.
F......Man U changed...

Dem.....Yeah I know.

Fall started, parties and school work went hand in hand. It seemed all those I was around had a mentality that said, we have to act immature, girls came from left and right. People who had no action or little action back in high school, just let it go. And well they did.....Shuut-out goes out to all the ladies in first floor Melrose....Lol. First year ended as it started, weirness and weirdos every where, and that included me. DFL student outs, religion debates, which had nothing to do with religion, group meetings which ended up as social hour, where getting more phone digits were the norm......Always something interesting going on, ohhhhh how I despise those who were with me in those journeys and haven't left the scene and grown-up a little. Some where in my second year, no idea why! It all changed for me. Nothing I did in my first year gave me any reason to keep it up. One thing, unlike many I know, I always attended my classes......that and college football kept me sane.....nuff said.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Hi stranger.

Glad your finals are almost behind you.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home