Monday, November 06, 2006

(Updated) Ohhhhhhh my ohhhhhhh my.

Ok, here is my last word about the elections(06).

Many people will not vote today, 'cause they say,
Their votes will not count.
They say both parties are very similar,
They say, it's just picking one devil from another,
Others say they will vote for smaller parties.

I say vote, that's the least you can do to change those who represent you.

I say "Yes" some votes will not be counted, but still vote and if you suspect anything don't leave the voting area, there has been voter suppression reported, there has also been many potentially illegal tactics that have been reported last two days, please listen to your polling station workers if you think your vote will not be counted. It's a fact, when the Republicans seem to be heading for defeat, they do some ugly sh*t.

To find your polling place click here (VOTE), and to report voter problems please dial 1-888-DEM-VOTE. There will be a lawyer in a heart beat. No charge to you.

Now, to the rest. I as many others think both parties have let the country down, and have became the same, and many cannot even tell them apart. They are very close on many issues that matter to us "We The People". In fact, even though I will be voting straight DFL(Democratic Party), I think the Dems have let me and the core liberal voters down since 1994, they have not stood to separate from the GOP and still sound, act, and show the same results as Repucks.

What ever my views about the Dems are, I still think they are way better than the GOP, and will do better job in many issues facing us today(Health-care, education, security, economy). For those of you who live in MN, and near the twin cities, I will be at University Ave and 35W bridge near the UofM West-Bank with other students, for those of you who live in MN can visit me there, or just hit your horn if you pass by me, I'm that handsome tall dude, wearing DFL Hatch For Governor shirt....Make sure to yell DEM SOLDIER.

So, here is my take on the rest of the elections. I'm proud liberal, who's very angry for the DNC, but can not think nor will not for a minute think or give a glance to not voting. Plus, another important thing to keep at heart is that, voting for other smaller parties will just be another vote for Repulicans. Here in MN, we have large population who support Greens and smaller parties, but in this election voting for one of these groups will just be a vote for Republicans, a wasted vote. So, go ahead and waste a vote to independent party who will never get elected, and be happy having just voted a Republican official to represent U.

I don't know what will happen today, and will not predict or say if the Dems will gain power or not, but I can tell you I will get "ALL" that I know to vote, and hope you all do the same.

6 Comments:

Blogger CindyCinlou said...

I voted this morning. Go Democrates!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Good for You SOG.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Rocketstar said...

As long as Tim FEElenty loses, I will be happy.

I think they should replace the Republican Elephant with a Closet, what do you think?

7:53 PM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I've voted in every election and primary since I turned 18....I think that those who don't vote are allowing the system to fail....every vote counts, let every voice be heard!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

Last word on the elections?

I voted and won most of them. What a change!!

My heart is with the Green Party but I just can't bring myself to waste the vote. Be nice if we could figure out how to put a few of them in office though.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

I like the comments all around....

bman.....You didn't answer my question earlier "Why post anonymous?"

Granny......I do like the Greens, and most of my views are really that close with theirs. Just one problems, a vote for them will just be another vote for the GOP, Rocket and others here in MN can tell you that's what happ'ed here in MN. 7% of them voted for Ind. Parties, and what we got! 4 more years of GOP governor.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home