Thursday, October 19, 2006

ITS JUST WHAT IT IS .....WTF does that mean? I have heard that alot these days, why not say, lost for meaningful comments on this!

LINK My boy Wesley Snipes is on the run, shuuuuuuuuut dude R U kidding me! He never paid tax, while I, the little guy with two part-time student jobs had to. 16 years of jail is little, him and his elk have be robbed by the state with all their wealth. What's with rich people not paying tax? When the poor can't miss paying tax half a year.

OHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOO You gotta hear this lady. Her name is Michele Bachmann, Republican running in my district in MN, and she spoke in Church few nights ago.....and just hear what she said inside church..........This church will have to answer to the constitution of the United States. We cannot, should not, never allow this. Just listen....::::(((((((((

4 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Dem,
WOW...this is disturbing on soooooo many levels!!! The fact that the church is allowing her to speak there, the fact that she is using religion to get a political edge and I about died when she said "women be submissive to your husbands" HELLO....what year is this?!? I hope that the people in your district do the right thing!!!

8:07 AM  
Blogger lauren said...

Wooooooowwwwww. My church has had voter guides before that give the church's stance on certain issues... but it has never been this bad! That woman sure is a fool for Christ (did you see that video, too? The pastor says "don't send me anymore letters that say church and politics don't mix.")

11:17 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Redneckgirl....This was last week, and I know the church. The case has been sent to the IRS, which will deal the tax part of this, but what a b***.

"women be submissive to your husbands" I 2 was, what the F*ck!

Lauren....Yeah the media here show the whole thing, and the church already said sorry.

Another thing, think about this, the pastor cannot even vote, he does not live my district....what a rat!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

I mean, he can vote, but not in this district that this lady is running.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home