Monday, October 16, 2006

Look at this.........



















It's cyclical, sometimes the gravitas of daily life in our own existences, just take a look these Nazi's in Croatia. Yep, that's human swastika. Scum.

During the Great War(II), Croatia cleansed all the Jews that fled to the Balkans after they were expelled from Spain in 1492. This sh*t goes all over Eastern Europe, as soccer fan, I watch alot of international European games and all the time this sh*t goes on. It's just funny with these nazi eastern europeans, who wants their sh*t hole of a countries and f-up governments? The interesting thing is, most of their women don't feel the same way, all the whores in Italy and other european lands are from them. Yep.



With all the sh*t going on, what's on TV? Jennifer Aniston had a boob job, Madonna's newly adopted baby, page story..............lost hope in this media.

I always carry my dell notebook, so I'm lurking around, even thought I haven't posted, I have read some of you have posted in the past weeks and will keep doing so. Keep your heads up.


9 Comments:

Blogger Rocketstar said...

ignorance, it's sad.

8:36 PM  
Blogger dawnmarie said...

but we cultivate, even crave ignorance nonetheless.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Whoa we're all so media sheltered and thrive on celebrity lives or sometimes even our own that we don't see things as they are...still unresolved,underlooked and basically swept underneath the carpets.

News does give us information but its usually biast or censored.

Thanks for the comment even though complaining isn't the nicest thing to read its a way of venting out. So if you ever need to complain...you know where i am!!!! toodles

7:22 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Rocket sad indeed. My time in Italy shown me about this side of eastern europeans.

Dawn....I agree.

Maria.....Therapeutic relief is what complaining does, alot of stress is taken away when one complains on what's really going on. Hey thanks.

8:18 PM  
Blogger lauren said...

Speaking of ignorance... I didn't even realize that the photo was a human swastika until I read your post. It's so far outside of my realm of consciousness that I was trying to see what dirty word or school initials the students were spelling out.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Lauren...Croatian who was also victims of Nazism since they lost to the Serbs after the war do this around all soccer fields around europe, and I was like, what f*** are these people! I ain't kidding myself about the hatred in this world, but Croatians are the last people I would thought to do sh*t like this.

9:19 PM  
Blogger celestialmtn said...

I'm with Lauren. I never would have seen the swastika symbol until you pointed it out to me. You would think that in this day and age, that all hatred for other humans would have been expelled. Guess not. And that makes me sadder than anything.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sick.

You know, I think apathy is what will do us in. It sure as hell won't be terrorists.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Hey Nova & James....I changed the size. My roommate is very into soccer, and he got this from friend of his living in London. Sick, is what I said.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home