Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Diary

"I'M IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER" I hate that damn song, this is the poison that is killing the youth today. The music on these days are in the worst state.

Sun is out, I'm in better shape these days, got my proper shades, and so far every one is in a good mood.

Fifa finally decides to take on racist supporters. Italy, Spain, and most of Easthern Europe will be facing some harsh laws from FIFA. Goood....let's hope they do it. Some of my friends will be going to the games, I'm hoping I can. France is my pick to win it all. Brazil, and Italy are expected to do well.

Next few months, are why many people don't really go to college. No sleep, study for finals, study for finals, study finals...I have three of them, and physiology will be 120 questions WTF.

Been getting along really well with this cutish Senior. One years older, very smart(TA) appearance and mind. We click but I'm just not sure. I guess this it takes longer to get into relationships after what I went through last year and half. I suspect one day I may regret, all these girls that I'm ignoring. Going-out with some one U know isn't a true love, ain't a good feeling. Different choices.. different standards have always been my take on relationships. All those I dated, I dated, not only to tap, but to share something. I had feelings for all them, but not her, not yet. Don't know her heart, but she has showed me alot. My older brother, and best friend think I'm doing to her the same thing I did to my last girl. My brother did say the same sh*t about my ex too.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rocketstar said...

"not only to tap"... This phrase is so your generation Dem, although quite demeaning, I like it none the less as it is a good analogy, especially for one who is in colege and goes to "keggers".

I agree, mainstream music today sucks, it is about as deep and intellectual as jessica Simpson and drips with misogyny (sp?).

6:27 AM  
Blogger lauren said...

wow, i actually agree with rocket (who knew?!)

anyway, didn't you advise me several months ago not to ignore someone because they didn't fit my "top 10" that i'd want in a relationship?! so maybe this cutish girl is one you shouldn't ignore. just because you don't her well doesn't mean there isn't hope for the future.

6:34 PM  
Blogger JBlue said...

Dem, the best way to get started with someone is to become a friend first. See what happens from there. If nothing else, you'll have a new friend, which is never a bad thing. If you can't be friends with someone, you sure don't want to get stuck in a romantic relationship with that person.

Man, I hate giving that kind of advice (esp. unsolicited). I don't know what came over me! I'm DONE!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Rocket....U kidding me?

Lauren.....Yeah I did. I will say since my 2nd year in high school, every lady I dated, it was love at first sight, but not this one.....so it's something to think about.

mim...welc.

JB.....Your advice well taken. After today, it's solicited.......:).

9:14 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

"to tap" you wanted to turn her on and off? heheh Oh how exciting i kicked myself for missing the final of Australia vs that other team in soccer, went down in history that game and i missed it. Argghh exams what a dreaded thing and somehow i don't seem to care...ask me the night before tho and i'll be MIA.

I so want someone that you rarely have anything in common with but mutually share the same beliefs in life.

Well au revoir (i'm feeling a little francis today) we we

5:39 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Maria.....Yooooooo another female soccer fan....Australia is expected to do well......

"tap" least I could do for them....it's in my blood...lol....

yeayyy merci.....au revoir....

12:39 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I wouldn't go as far as to say i was In love with everyting about the game coz i know nothing! But i do like watching them from time to time. Playing it is wat i love to do the most, just don't ask me any rules. heheh salavi?

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. 15-passenger van rentals in delaware

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home