Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Spring Break: Cancun was off the hook: Two

Peeps nice to see you all doing great..........Have two exams to study this week......so little off, and on.....

Anyways, to cut a long story short with the friend, I said no and gave some silly reasons for not sleeping with her. I never do, for me its better to have busted friendships, and never regret and have a guilty later. She ain't happy, but she got to deal with it, and we already talked at class yesterday.

Day two......

The night before, I went around room to room in the hotel, we went to one nightclub, and spent hanging with ****, who I met in our first few hours in the hotel. She came with the UCLA group, and I hit it with her, and another from UofUtah on the first place..........fun didn't stop there...

I had to do the usual...

1) Who is she with?

2) Lemme make eye contact and gauge her mood (and my chances)...

I just thought....damn nice booty...lol.

I have to say may be its me not getting my head off from my ex, she seemed the have the most close or the same personality as her. Is this common think, that all the women I have dated or are attracted to had the same qualities?

It didn't take much convincing. I was attracted to her more than the others, I've already made up my mind that she is sexy, and I told her about it. So my next thoughts was, how to separate her from the other six girls, and two of friends, she was hanging with this other friend of hers like a rubber. She was little shy at first, but we agreed to go to the beach.

For me, I can't have sex with someone I first don't find attractive. It really kills me if I do. When I meet someone, my next logical step for ME is to see where the lady's head is at and what SHE'S like, before I stick to her.

I had no idea why she was the one to go after, even my best friend **** said, this is boring, she will be hard. What can I say, the ocean was unbelievable, the last time I was at the beach was almost two years ago, in Trieste, Italy(If U ever want to be in a nude beach, this is the one). I really lost my brain, spend almost all day at the beach, and had time to get to know her, and few other students, where we played some soccer, and volleyball.

Went back to the hotel, get ready for the night life, and just to put it, I really feel sorry for these who live in cold regions, for their whole life. In MN, they had almost 20' snow, and had to wait in the summer to really, wear shorts, so I put my vintage yellow gopher football tee-shirt to show off, the GOPHER was in the house.

She agreed not to drink, and spent walking the whole night, place to place, and had food at the Champion's in the Marriott Casa Magna Hotel, it wasn't the best. We went back, hey no romantic proposals, it was a business merger with me being the major stockholder. Truly she looked better without clothes.........:) She had to leave, three days before we did, so I had to spend more time with her, and we did..........she was fun, alot of fun, but you couldn't tell it from the first night...........want to visit me, but I dunno about that.......

Long read......stop....




9 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

GO THE GOPHER?!!!!!! heheheh

Awkward moments suck but hey if it aint there don't fake it to be nice so she should be glad you said no. As for the other chicky most of the time you always try to find someone like the "ex" its just natural instinct....like falling for someone at first sight you can't help it.

Ciao : p

7:58 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Lol gopher is me..

....never slept with someone I had no feeling for.....hey that's me...I do fall for too easy, may be not!!!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

P.S goodluck on your studies and exam!!!!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Rocketstar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Rocketstar said...

Aaaahhhh, to be single and on the prowl again.... sounds like you had a great time so far.

Let's see what page 3 has to offer

5:39 AM  
Blogger lauren said...

Yay for you! Get you some, Dem!

I knew a girl in college who met a guy on spring break that she really liked. They hooked up, and whatever. When we got back to school, he came and visited her... and it was SO AWKWARD. Sring break flings are meant to be flings, in my opinion.

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! gmc safari manual tires Baseball high maryland school online pharmacy Combination 123456 lottery Boating montrose state Warren henry volvo telephone advanced cosmetic dentistry http://www.spyware8.info/north-carolina-gmc-dealer.html Arrhythmia lipitor

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home