Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm Going To Live Forever Or Die Trying...

Greatings from great state of Minnesota.

Spring is here, and I'm living it.

Disclaimer: Nothing I write is intended as advice, or a recommendation. IS IT JUST ME OR DOES EVERYONE SEEM TO ACT LIKE SHEEP? First of all, I'm for new techs. I was listening to this radio show in the twin cities yesterday and they were talking about ONSTAR(sattellite) and how they can control your car, lock the doors, etc. and how now it's possible to tell where you are even if your cell phone is off. The hosts were saying how they felt intruded on and violated, yet they still use these devices. If people know what's going on and don't like it why are they going with the flow? Look all the hit tv shows; many of these aren't that good, its only that many are watching so everyone says they watch.........

6 Comments:

Blogger Christiane said...

Oh, don't even get me started,
because then my head will explode and it's Friday fer goodness sakes and all I want is a grande margarita por favor. And who are you kidding? THIS is a good read . . .

2:52 PM  
Blogger celestialmtn said...

I agree that most people act like sheep, and going with the flow only because everyone else is. I guess it's just natural to want to know about what everyone else is raving about. I tend to get curious whenever I hear that a new tech product is out on the market. Does that make one a sheep? Maybe... or it could just be that people are curious.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Rocketstar said...

The majority of people ARE sheep, you are 100% correct.

You are also correct that 95% of "scripted" tv is total crap.

Our culture sucks wind.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Oh i love spring. We've just hit autumn here so it's nice and chilli. I'm no sheep i just really adore the O.C.!!! Ciao ;)

4:55 PM  
Blogger JBlue said...

It's not just you. There are a lot of sheep around.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Merci all....

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home