Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm enjoying my night.......At work. Few hours to go. I really love this job. Its my second job at the UofM. It doesn't pay well, but I would love to have this job for ever. I go through student files, and see if they have all required courses, credentials... and can be admitted to the University. One of the best Universities in the world. 13th place is where it ranked last year in the States. Most of those I deal with are out-of-state and international students. When I get a call from their parents, or when I call few of them, I have to say, it's a really rewarding job.

My friends, international student applications are getting shorter, and shorter every week. We are getting record number of in-state applications at the University, but less and less international students. Some say its only due to 9/11, while others say more international students aren't interested as they used to be to coming here. Today Bush said, he will take a look on Indian students coming to US more easily. I hope this is true and also continues to other nations in Asia, and around the world. This university as in any other one in this nation, needs to have international students. PERIOD.

Minnehaha Falls........

5 Comments:

Blogger Rocketstar said...

Agree, an international flavor to ANY organization is a good thing.

Also, I feel it is very important for all students to spend some time abroad.

There is no experience that allows one to look back on thier own culture/society more than living abroad in a different culture/society.

5:27 AM  
Blogger CD said...

You blog looks to nice today for me to ask you your opinion on somthing sad.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

CD......hope things are going well for U.....

Ok....hit me with the sad news!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.incorporation-services-5.info/Johnson-city-moving-companies-office.html Battery operated backpack sprayers Ativan online pharmacy http://www.st-louis-celebrex-lawyers.info/Cape_girardeau_moving_companies.html mashita dvd player firmware gilroy california moving company Headaches botox migraine cigna connecticut Lg 225 phone

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Headset samsung x426 Renault harlow http://www.contemporary-area-rugs-2.info/Halter-neck-bras.html Volvo certified extended warranty bareback creampie gay Blend color contact freshlook lens toric 1981 pontiac trans am parts Subaru forester technical manuals Keys fitness tread mills black dating free site web free online plastic surgeons evansville in sanyo car video players Gioco roulette Advice on refinancing commercial property Cheap overnight tramadol Bontril phentermine adipex Incorporation service bank account how to match up car stereos and speakers

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home