Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yeah.....I just booked spring break(11-19) with eight other college friends........5 guys and 3 girls.......I wonder which two guys will end up with a draftees.........!

The truth is here. Bush was told Video how bad Katrina will be. Just watch and wonder....WTF.

Playmate "Anna Nicole" appeared before the Supreme Court..........What? What's going on? Abortion case in South Dakotastan doesn't get a face time with the Supreme Court, but a whore who slept with dying 150 years old perv gets face time in our highest court. Am I missing something!

Oscars is here......hosted by Jon the Man.....ASCORS. Who's going to win?

Here are my predictions...........

Leading Actor: Heath Ledger
Actor in Supporting Role: Gearge Clooney
Directing: Ang Lee
Actress in a Leading Role: Reese Witherspoon
Actress in a Supporting Role: Rachel Weisz
Best Picture: Crash
Writing(Original Screenplay): Good Night, And Good Luck

10 Comments:

Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Wad up Rocket...Sorry man little late to reply.....Cancun....

We had many places, money was the issue....we did the vote thing....I have been there twice, and liked....

Bush......I don't know! 51% of us voted for him.....what does that say about us?

Anna! Your right a whore may be a strong word, I called him a perv...atleast she deserved filty from me....who took advantage of dying man...good I hope she doesn't get a penny...

8:06 PM  
Blogger Rocketstar said...

Bush won because of religious hatred (getting the gay marriage refereundum on balot in several states, Ohio being one of them) and fear tactics (terrorism and the war).

It says that 51% of this nation are Moronic Republican Conservative Religious sheep.

5:14 AM  
Blogger celestialmtn said...

Personally, I think "whore" for Anna Nicole is quite befitting, but that's just me. After all, who am I to judge? If she made Mr. Oil Tycoon's last days happy ones, well then she may deserve something, but not the outrageous amount for which she is litigating, nor the attention of the Supreme Court. There are more pressing and urgent issues that need to be heard.

I like your choices for the Oscars. Those would probably be my choices as well.

Where will you be going for Spring Break?

6:26 AM  
Blogger lauren said...

Anna Nicole Smith as a whore - or the savior of an old and lonely man just looking for some affection? Rocket's post about prostitution comes to mind...

7:29 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Rocket.....Yep....fear factor.

Nova....welcome back.....i'm heading to Cancun....I liked my two previous times before, and its never a vocation......So I have to plan that some that....

Lauren.......lol. Rocket step to the plate....

2:26 PM  
Blogger JBlue said...

Okay, I'm not speaking to you (Spring Break envy!). But if I were speaking to you, I would say it seems the big money is on "Crash" for sure.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

JulianB....while I'm at the beach, enjoying the sun, and the white sand, I will be thinking of you......Sorry I couldn't resist.

Crash....is good one. Real as it can get, this movie makes you think.

3:09 PM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

Cancun I wish I was going. LOL! I think your Oscar predictions are right on.

5:48 PM  
Blogger JBlue said...

No one can resist thinking of me at the beach. Look at my picture --------->

(Not that I'm speaking to anyone here or anything.)

5:51 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

SOG.....I will be thinking of U too....

Julianb.....Lol.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home