Friday, February 10, 2006

Home..............

Benvenuto! Winter Games. I like the Summer Olympics, but this time is different. I know some of the players, and I have to pull for my Gopher Ladies. Led by captain Krissy Wendel, almost the whole starting US women's hockey team are present/former MN Golden Gophers....

Your the wife of the great one, Wayne Gretzky, what do you do with your money and free-time and the millions of dollars that your husband has made? How about gamling. Janet Jones the wife one of the most admired sport stars in our life time, get involved in NHL gambling probe that could overshadow Wayne's historic life.....I hope not. What's wrong with you women, and not finding good habit to entertain when he's not around?

It was Vice President Dick Cheney, who authorized disgraced "Scoter Libby" the disclosures of the classified National Intelligence Estimate to the press.......Why is he running free, and not in prison?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rocketstar said...

The great one, before we going blaming Janet, I think we should wait until everything comes out. There are wire taps that show that Wayne AT MINIMUM, knew of the gambling ring etc...

It could be the Janet was actually making the bets for Wayne to keep Wayne as far as possible away from the actual betting.

I am also a gambler, one that is able to set limits and stick to them, so I do understand the thirll of gambling.

I hope this turns out to not tarnish the greatest hockey player ever to live, maybe the best athlete to ever live.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home