Saturday, February 18, 2006

Greating from the great state of Coldestplaceonearth. How about -15 for all day yesterday, and around zero today!!! Crazy uhhhh I don't know. Why am I still living in Minni....? Minnesota nice my arse....

“This is the greatest thing to happen to women’s hockey in Sweden and everywhere around,” 19-year-old Swedish hockey player Kim Martin, they beat the US. Krissy Wendell you can come home, back to gopherland........Nice try....

Three midterms in one week, my brain cells are dead. One more on Tuesday. ohhhhh my.

Bird Flu Sweeps Across Europe, could this turn to mass human killer?

Think about this, if Cheney was hunting in MN, he would have appeared in court. State law. ooooopssss. And In 2005, only one in 36,000 was involved in a hunting accident in Texas! Umnnnnn. Thank your VP for being in the record books.........

11 Comments:

Blogger Rocketstar said...

Good luck on those mid terms.

US Hockey, both mens and womens, dissapointing.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Montana and parts of Canada are reporting -20 (F).

Echo on the mid-terms. That's probably why I haven't heard from you in a while. At least I don't think I have.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Rocketstar said...

Hey granny,

I think you are one of the coolest grannies (sp?) I have run into.

I don't know to many Grannies with thier own blogs, right on!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Hello Granny & RocketS!!!

Granny....wow -20....Oohhhh noooo. Minneapolis area, the wind chill is what did the most damage..

Rocketstar....Yes she is.....she's very hip....hope your having nice Sunday...morning....

8:29 AM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

Well I live in Kentucky and it has been in the teens we are frezzing. I hope your mid-terms go well.

12:36 PM  
Blogger DA said...

God Dem, my studies make me feel like you with your mid-term again. I'm with you. Hang in there, focus! You'll do fine..

1:51 PM  
Blogger JBlue said...

Dem, we linked to you at Out of the Blue. Hope you don't mind it.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Julianb.........No problem....I will do the same........

9:39 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Dimitri Alexander....yeah man...long nights.....

9:43 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

SOP and Crissie thanks.....now our temps around 25.....feels like summer

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home