Sunday, February 26, 2006


I've been tagged by JulianB.

1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies? Color.........
2: What is the 1 single subject that bores you to near-death? Religion. I don't need to be saved. Leave me alone.........I mean everyone else no matter what religion or spirituality he/she claims is looking through tinted glasses.
3:
MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music? CD's.
4: You are handed one 1st class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and $10 million cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going … Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
No way....my life intertwines with so many people, that no money will ever separate me from them.
5: Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now? Intolerance!......So much suffering, so much hatred, so much stup*dity, it all leads from intolerance. Enjoy life, being awake and reading this, should make you happy.........Even if you lived to see your 100s birthday.........know the world is billions of years old........
6: How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue? It is hopeless. Good luck with that.

7: You are given the chance to go back and change 1 thing in your life; what would that be? Not move as much as I have done in my life. Yes when your a kid, I had no control of it........my father was government diplomat, in my first 15years on this earth, we loaded our bags and moved 14 times......all in different nations.......only 7 years that MN has been home, is the longest place I have lived in one place.........I will never do it to my own kids........To my unborn child! You will not move as much as your father did, that's a promise..........
8: You are given the chance to go back and change 1 event in world history, what would that be? Slavery.........Today and to the Roman Era, slavery is still the most abhorrent shuut one human can do to another.
9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry –Which do you choose? I decline to answer.
10: What is the 1 great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve? JFK or MLK . Some may say these are solved crimes, I don't think so.........
11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal? Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Pasta.........Smoked Salmon(All kinds of sea food).
12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky — what’s the 1st immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?
What? Nothing will change.........

Thanks to JB's son. Who to tag? All.....cheers....

18 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

JulianB is one cool lady. You had good answers to your tag.
In case you want or need it, here's more info on that horrid Phelps person.
Is America Burning archives for Jan. 10,2006:
"The Truly Lunatic Fringe"; "If There's a Hell, God Must Have a Special Place.."
In Fuzzy and Blue's Jan.10,2006 archives: "Fred Phelps:God Righteously Killed Miners" plus her links to GLASS http://www.bccglass.org/main/modules.php?name=news&file=article&sid=7
That is modules; blogger separated the s from module.
Or just google that slimeball.

5:29 AM  
Blogger JBlue said...

But NOT as cool as WA.

Great answers, Dem. Thanks for playing. Good points about slavery and intolerance. Couldn't agree more.

I moved around a lot as a child, too, and I made the same vow to my kids.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Rocketstar said...

So what exactly is this "tagging" all about?

11:03 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

WA......Thanks I will make sure I show up in the bike counter relay......Checked the links....

JB....kudos to your kid from me, for giving me the idea...had nothing to say Yesterday....

When I have kids, the first thing I want to make sure is that they atleast live on one place for most part of their younger life....

We adults don't care alot, but kids is hard for them, I know it was hard for me, changing schools every time was the hardest.....I also know alot of people who say different...like I was lucky to move, and experience the world as a young person....not really I hated moving......

11:13 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Rocket...simple you answer the questions posted(yellow), that I have answered....on your own world......blog....

11:17 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

To see views.....

11:23 AM  
Blogger lauren said...

Dem! I'm back and I've missed reading about your life!

I love it when people get tagged, it gives those who read their posts insight into their thoughts and their personalities.

Plus, I loved that line about "being saved." It has been my experience, too, that many fanatic Bible-beaters who insist that you "accept Jesus as your personal savior" can be the most intolerant of the bunch. Not that it can be said for every Christian, certainly, but the radical ones seems to have this way of pissing people off, right?!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Good to hear from U Lauren....I too missed reading yours....

It will take time, it will heal soon, summer will come, the scars will be gone.....and you will love how they look....Family and friends are forever....good to hear that they were there for U.....Kisses and cheers from Great State of Minnesota


Well said on "being Saved".

11:50 AM  
Blogger ~Shibby~ said...

Thanks for the luck. I need it. Getting into music at BG is probably the single most important thing that will happen in my life...or at least my college life, that is.

I like your blog -- very interesting.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Brianinmpls said...

Good post Dem. These are always good to help to get to know one another....I will fulfill my tag obligation this weekend. Hope you are having good day):

8:53 AM  
Blogger CD said...

This isn't a win for any Americans.

However it is a sign.

http://zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1075

8:22 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Brian....thanks I hope you had a good day too. I will read it....

CD.....I know this ain't a good news when U have the soldiers fighting the war think it should end, and our elected officials are planning very long occupation in Iraq......Sad.

Time to bring them home.....

8:37 PM  
Blogger CD said...

General Myers stated very frankly that the average insurgency lasts about nine years and he doesn't see any reason why this one will be different.

I wonder if the fact that so many of the troops don't want to be their is why Bush is using the backdoor draft?

9:15 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Right, I just came from at the Uni, so I haven't seen the day's news.....

So now General Myers is saying the war can't be won?

Dean was right.....

9:24 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

NOooooooo. I missed. I usually read, and watch the news but I missed this one.

Ok I will see the clip....Daily show is the best of them all....I really try to see most of the clips @ crooksandliers...

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP honda cb 750 k zyban stop smoking aid

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home