Monday, March 06, 2006

I was young man, full of strength and hope...

I just heard the news that Hall of Famer Kirby Puckett died this afternoon...As an icon in Minnesota, Kirby was loved by many....RIP Puck........

He was one player in sports, that I always thought was made to be a star......his life was one lived with happiness, and joy.........the years I have watched him play in live at the Dome, Kirby has always had a smile that made all of us be proud to enjoy this very slow game.....Kirby.....you have lived a wonderful life, I'm happy to be a witness to that wonderful life........may you rest in peace........




I just saw the news.......I saw her first on TV, after her husband Christopher Reeves was dead…what a woman..…so powerful, so happy, so beautiful, so open with realities of life, what a lady……she dead with class…...RIP Dana....




9 Comments:

Blogger lauren said...

Gotta give an RIP to Dana Reeves, as well (widow of Christopher Reeves), who died of lung cancer at 41.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

RIP Dana....I heard it while at school still in shock....

10:04 PM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

RIP Kirby and Dana I was very shocked to hear these two both died at such early ages.

6:57 AM  
Blogger JBlue said...

My heart goes out to Dana's 13 year-old son, too. How said to have lost both parents at such a young age, too.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Thanx so much for your inspiring comment! I know thats true but i like riting my worries down because then i can look back and know what it is that i want to change. I've been getting down today i read my chapters and hopefully i'll get there i know that giving up is the last thing on my mind so thanx!! : )

Dana that is sooo sad i was in bed and saw the news about her death i was so horrified coz she looked so healthy in Jan when she sang that song somewhere and i can't help but feel bad for there son that little boy has to be the strongest and most understanding maybe? But it takes a lot out of you when youv lost both parents during adolesence anytime really all within three years...i would break down. So indeed RIP Dana and i'm sure she will look down on her son to make help him through.

Okay long comment sorry ciao

5:56 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Good to hear, you have done your readings......yeah four chapters is too much.....but hey U have done it....kudos to you.....

I'm just sitting at student center...I just got out from two hour physiology midterm with 50 questions.....my head is rolling....

6:12 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Okay you win....i can complain after that. sounds like your doing well too oh won't it be fabulous when we finish our studies? We can finally rest and know we have done it...oh it well be great!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Foreign students college scholarships Kansas discount isp used vinyl cutters plotters Multimedia flash memory card suzuki thermal transfer bar code printer cheap+lexmark+inkjet+cartridge Honda odyssey recall 200 celebrex mg Home appliances review

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Sophus anti virus Dysfunction erectile teenage Rodek odchudzajcy meridia engine looksmart marketing search mens coats clomid pancreatic cancer Linear math debt reduction software affiliate program Order propecia now Hockey check

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home