Saturday, December 30, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR.................TO YOU AND YOURS.

More in 06.....

Family, friends have had healthy year, and that's the best I could ever hope for. Mom have gotten better and she's planning to travel to London in March. That will be her first time leaving her house in seven years. I have to say that, I for one will be smiling broadly when saying goodbye to 2006. Life is one those things that most of us have to work hard and enjoy the days we have in this earth, and that's what I have done in 06. In 2005, I was little down about the failure of long time relationship and a person I loved most of my adolescent and younger life has and was caming to an end. During the first few months of 2006 I spent asking questions to what I could have done to stop that happening, or what was my part of the failure, but to the grace of God, and the help of friends I came to realize that, 1) Parasitic Relationships should be stopped as soon as you have the feeling it ain't working. 2) You should never sacrifice Your Happiness to try to maintain a failing relationship, and that's what I have done in first few months of 06. Being single has it's goodness, now its not what she wants for XMAS, but what should others give me. Lol....yep I and Me. I'm enjoying it. For sure the rest of 06 has been one to remember. It has been eventful to say the least... People have come and gone in my life. This lady to that one, they all end up kicked to the curb. I have travelled to new and exciting places, meet great people at school, work, work, and more work. I have loved, I have laughed the most I have ever done before.

This year also has been a learning one for me, I'm graduating from undergrad in this coming summer so I've spent a lot of this year thinking about what path I should take, travel to Asia, get the research program that I wanted at HCMC(Which I did), if I want to get involve more in politics, which I'm already am on my beloved party the "Minnesota Democratic Farmer-Labor Party" or just remain as volunteer! I have travelled to various places in the South, but not really done the whole backpacking tour that I wanted to do in 06, and is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to 07 in Asia.

Hope you all had great year, and if not! wishing you the best year ever in your life for this coming year.

11 Comments:

Blogger Nerdine said...

Happy new year to you too Dem! I did have a good year last year - I got my job in 2006. But I'm hoping 2007 will be even better. for you too!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEM!!!!!!!!! hope you had a good xmas.

This year i got a great present from up above the most beautiful and most adorable nephew i could have asked for! I love him so much and thats why i can't wait for the year to go fast so i can see him laugh, talk and crawl. It goes way fast when you think about it but its always good to know that the memories will be with you forever so you can think back and go yeah i loved that....okay have a good one mwah

7:31 AM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

Happy New Year! I hope 2007 is a great year for you!

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great! I thought your blog on sorority life is really neat!

Happy double oooh seven to you, and all your visitors!

11:02 PM  
Blogger lauren said...

2006 was definitely a year of learning and change for you, Dem. I hope 2007 has many great things to come and feel confident that this year will knock your socks off!

Cheers!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is the real deal! I thought your blog on fraternity life is really neat!Happy double oooh seven to you, and all your visitors!

4:02 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Hope you have a good and even greater and most magnificent year this year, i'm just really wanting that for you! :p

Thanks and so far so good so lets hope it stays that way hey.

I'm glad you'll be doing what you like so theres bound to be something good around the corner knowing that. Ok enjoy yourself and always love hearing from ya toodles laddy

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following Rickjs Handicapping Picks for
some time now. The site is updated daily
and is winning at a rate much better then
most handicappers.

Its free for now it seems.... check it out...
rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com

9:19 PM  
Blogger lauren said...

Um hello out there?! You are worse than me at updating!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

All thanks......

WTF....now I'm in sorority....

7:23 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

sorority..lol.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home