Thursday, April 20, 2006

Heat this thing!













Rainy day in Minni........... yeahhhhh....! Wednesday was pretty decent but so far the so called 'spring' has been ***** IMO. I can't wait summer.

That darn Journal again.....

I refuse to accept that, It took me a longtime to getting away from my X, a life that had it all. And consider the bad choices that I have made along the way........I am extremely proud of all the choices I have made, for better or for worse................I refuse to once for all, admit I knew she wasn't the one............My last word, my last tought, she's for ever erased in my life. No more what, no more of her, she will never be part of me, or this journal...........I wish U, a better life, and the love of your family will always stay with me.........To believe is to have doubts and no facts but to know is to have facts and no doubt, now I know, and I have no doubt I will move on............

I once loved a fair young maid, An' I ain't too big to tell, If she broke my heart a single time, She broke it ten or twelve. I walked and talked all by myself, I did not tell no one. I'm a long time a-comin', babe, An' I'll be a long time gone. Again Dylan was talking about me.......One last time.

There will be a "Catholic Town" being built in Florida, by Domino's pizza founder. Yep Catholic Town! Only Catholics, with ideals could live there......No thanks...

5 Comments:

Blogger donutslord said...

go to codo2.blogspot.com

6:46 PM  
Blogger dawnmarie said...

I hearted yesterday's weather! I was really hoping for a bigger storm! I don't want it all the time, but once in awhile is great.

and crappy weather? We were over 80 for a zillion days in a row! in april!

have a good weekend. Sorry about 35W *glad she doesn't live in Burnsville anymore*

11:01 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

If it ain;t above 80, its crappy for me......Right, I will take this than winter for sure....

I have to use 694 and 94 alot...no biggie.....U too enjoy the weekend.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Rocketstar said...

catholic city.... not a step in the right direction.

Nice pics.

1:12 PM  
Blogger lauren said...

I hope that was carthatic for you. Sometimes you just have to commit to putting that person out of your life once and for all until you can move on.

It was rainy in Cincinnati yesterday. I loved it. Except that driving back to Dayton took 2 hours, when it is only supposed to take 1. :(

Catholic town, HA!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home