Saturday, December 10, 2005

Heisman?............WORLD CUP 2006 GERMANY!!
















Heisman? It will be Reggie Bush's Heisman ........I like V. Young...........Hope he stays college and wins next year.

Bus(h)sy was here in MN yesterday...........what a nut........still thinks he's doing great.......

Richard Pryor dead at the age of 65..........RIP.

World Cup Draw:
GROUP A: Germany Vs Costa Rica, Poland Vs Ecuador.
GROUP B: England Vs Paraguay, Trinidad & Tobago VsSweden.
GROUP C: Argentina Vs Ivory Coast, Serbia & Montenegro Vs Holland.
GROUP D: Mexico Vs Iran, Angola Vs Portugal

GROUP E: Italy Vs Ghana, USA Vs Czech Republic.
GROUP F: Brazil Vs Croatia, Australia Vs Japan .
GROUP G: France Vs Switzerland, South Korea Vs Togo.
GROUP H: Spain Vs Ukraine, Tunisia Vs Saudi Arabia


I can't wait..........Every team has a chance......Most wide open world cup ever..........Brazil and Argentina ae the two teams everyone thinks will do it..........What about Italy, England, Czecks, France? All of these teams could also win........Wow!!!....no matter what!! i'll still watch it......even may try to be in Germany......to see the games...........or have my remote in hand............cant wait for the world cup to start..........

8 Comments:

Blogger Nerdine said...

*lol*
what are you taliking about??? world cup nut cracking? *lol*

Bush IS doing a great job - fucking up... It's a crazy world...

2:30 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Lol Nerdine.......nut cracker ahhhhhhhh......

I don't see Norway in the wcup? lol

2:03 PM  
Blogger Nerdine said...

Nope - (still not sure which world cup you're talking of... But if I should guess it would be either icehokcey or foorball? I know Norway sucks in these sports, but that's about all I know...)

6:09 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

I know, I know...football fan.....Nerdine......Rosenborg Ballklub or Viking F.K ring a bell.....lol they aint that bad.....

Yeah Heidi Klum...

9:00 AM  
Blogger Nerdine said...

I have heard of those teams, yes - and I actually know that none of them were too good this year. First time in a LONG time Rosenborg hasn't been on the top and won the league. I think maybe it was some Oslo-team that won this year - VĂ¥lerenga FK

But this is REALLY streching my knowledge!!

Heidi Klum? who's that??

1:02 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Valerenga FK.....Never heard them...Not a norway football fan.....I'm into Italian Seria A(Juvu), and English EPL(Arsenal)....Just knew Rosengorg in the champs league.....They used to be good.

She's the one on the pic...U knew that ahhhhhhh.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Nerdine said...

honestly - no I didn't... I have never seen her before in my life. Not as far as I know... Sorry mate..

Have heard about Arsenal - because it's the favorite team of a friend. But that's all I know...

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home