Wednesday, December 07, 2005

This I Believe..........22 baby......

Here we go, two more hours to go. Yep one year older. :)

I believe my family and friends.

I believe that live is simple when U smile and is open to be changed.

I believe things happen for a reason, and God is behind that reason.

I believe getting married is something we all should do. You heard that Layla......Yeah but not now.

I believe I should never fear changes, they happen without your consent.

I believe not to have regrets. Never. Don't regret anything in life.

I believe my freedom stops where the freedom of another starts.

I believe that everyday life brings new challenges, those of us who deal with it in dignified way are those who will be succeessful.

I believe liberty.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nerdine said...

Happy birthday, Dem!
Nice post!
I believe it's better to regret things you have done rather than regret not doing them...
:)

2:51 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Thanks Nerdine.......

7:50 AM  
Blogger celestialmtn said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I wish you all the peace, love and blessings of God.

You have wise beliefs, my friend. I echo all of them.

Have a wonderful day!

11:18 AM  
Blogger lauren said...

Happy Birthday, Dem! Clearly, a year older and wiser. I hope you celebrated well!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Nova, gothamimage, and Lauren thanks...

4:12 PM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Happy Birthday.....sorry I'm a little late......I've had a bad couple of weeks....but better late than never.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Answering machine does not stop Health insurance rider Botox injection ca Nude pre teen girl models Titty rings Prices on botox treatments http://www.ativan-3.info/Cancer-camps.html Tv shows guide Hand carved hiking sticks and canes Christian bdsm stories personals groups clothes maternity nursing trendy

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home