Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Not bad..........

My Thanksfooding was delicious. Hope you had an excellent extended weekend. Mine went well, plenty of food........

On Wednesday night we drove to Toronto..........I also visited two of my old HS friends going college in Chi town..............while I really like driving rather flying............next time I will drive..............Well, I have 3 different places that I usually drive to or fly to every year.........on holiday season.......or when no school......Toronto.....LA......NY........Have large family members and friends in these cities.......The stay was both interesting and wonderful. I got little nostalgic for the first day when nostalgia was unique and interesting. Thursday afternoon my sister-in-law and I had to go out with to do some couch shopping for them.......I went with.........she introduced to me her best friend or she said so........who was driving us around............No thankz.............yeah I got her #.....no she gave to my brother's wife............If you're watching people play cards and just set there, you either need a better timing or tv........They were playing a game with me.........the shoping was a game...........But no thanks..........One is enough........I am thankful for my family, the love, care, and support that they provide on a daily basis but that doesn't include on dating............been doing great on that.........So maybe I'll revisit this post come December when I go back to Toronto........The weekend went fast, and it was a great way to end by playing indoor football with old friends and family................First posted a new thread on Saturady while on the road..............plus had to post the UK contract company shooting Iraqi civilians in cold-blooded post.........while driving back.......Canadians were talking about it, but not the US media......don't know why?.....please don't watch it if U don't like seing people get shot.......though U can't see their faces.....long distance killings...............

3 Comments:

Blogger celestialmtn said...

Hmmm... so your sister-in-law was trying to set you up with her friend? I suppose you can take it as a compliment, but I understand how you feel. It's good to have support from your family, but some areas of your life are just off-hands, family or not.

And I agree, driving is much better than flying if you have the time.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Nova, dating is off-limits from them...have wonderful lady...Yeah I do like driving.....but this last one I didn't.........think about riding with four guys, who can't so different and can't agree with which road to take while driving over 17 hours to get to Toronto......plus 3 hours in Chi-town.......Not gonna do it again...

4:35 PM  
Blogger celestialmtn said...

Well, that would turn me off from driving as well!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home