Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy....................

Thanksgiving is a memorable time for our family members............due to busy lives that we all have, and that some of us don't see each other.........I wish all of U and your family a happy thanksgiving...............Spend sometime with your parents...............please show gratitude to Ure parents, treat your parents with honour & speak to them graciously & with humility..............One of the dearest deeds in life is being good & dutiful to parents even if you don't share relationship with them.................They are your parents that should be enough................


I'm starting new spanish course next week.......I will start new blog to share with U my progress........those of U who speak spanish may be helpful...........

U.S. Toll at 2,100..........that's how many soldiers dead....................I really feel for their families on this holiday season.............Pray for them...........Soldiers don't decide which wars to fight........We are sent to where ever...........

Mean Jean is Liar: The man she hide behind when she accused the old marine(hero John Murtha) says "He never mentioned Murtha, and would never call a fellow Marine a coward".


















Actress Rachel Dratch of NBC-TV's "Saturday Night Live" portrays Rep. Jean Schmidt of Clermont County.............What do U think?

11 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

5:34 PM  
Blogger lauren said...

I love your statement about showing gratitude to your parents and treating them with honor. Very poetic. I couldn't agree more. Have a good Thanksgiving!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Nerdine said...

Unfortunately we don't have thanksigiving here, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate my parents!
I talk with my mum several times a week, and I'll always end the phonecall with I love you's since I never know what'll happen between the phonecalls. At least if anything happens to me she'll always know the most important thing...
Happy thanksgiving to you too, Dem.

5:32 AM  
Blogger janifer said...

RYC: Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

8:58 PM  
Blogger celestialmtn said...

Belated Happy Thanksgiving!

Your post couldn't have been any better. You really hit the true spirit of Thanksgiving and the true meaning of what should make us feel thankful.

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Happy thanksgiving to U all...

3:34 PM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Curious Servant said...

The Iraq death toll is somewhere between 27,000 and 30,000.

9-11 was bad but...

2:52 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Soap Opera Girl, thanks......though I had to drive, drive, and drive all this week......had one of the best thanksgiving ever.....

6:03 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Curious servant.......I wonder why we don't keep track of these Iraqis?

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home