Thursday, November 17, 2005

<>

Done with my all three midterms.........whooooooooooooooooh..........long nights.......will be off from today to thanksgiving week..............Am I in dreamland or what!!!

The GOP and the President have no plans for the nation............Polls are showing the people don't agree with them.................Good............This is their battle of the Bulge and they are losing it big................

Bob Woodward.............What a nut!! All along he knew someone in the Bush government (I'm assuming the VP) told him about Valerie Plame's CIA connection............and he didn't tell the newspaper that he works for "washingtonpost" and to Fitz...............the special prosecutor of the case.............This will end up on the VP's desk.......me thinks.

Happy birthday Howard Dean! I liked him, more than Kerry on last election.........happy that he's leading the dems and waging them to be a liberal party..........

3 Comments:

Blogger lauren said...

I too liked Howard Dean. I thought his "whoop heard 'round the world" showed his passion. Unfortunately, others thought he was a nut and decided he wouldn't make a good president. I think more politicians should be like him.

2:04 PM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

I think he is a breath of fresh air a little different but now different isn't bad.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Thanks for your comments...

Dean should have been running for president not Kerry....but uhhhhh

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home