Tuesday, December 13, 2005

<<<<&>>>>

Today was the last day of classes, and my head is exploding. After the final exams we will have one full month before another semester starts(spring)...........yessssssssss.

Best vacation U ever had? Where/how expensive? Three years ago I went to Venice, Italy, very expensive but was one of the best. This time may be heading to Spain!! Yup three yrs without vacation.

Bush: 30K Iraqi's dead. Any Iraqi U see in tv who says this was worth, is being paid by us. Add that to 2300 for non-Iraqis.












Stanley Tookie Williams: I'm generally opposed to the death penalty, but now I'm totally against it. For people like Tookie Williams, a continued life inside of prison might have been preferable to the death penalty; he was doing good things from his prison cell. I can't belief these family members saying this gives closure to their death!! How can it? I have problems with all death sentences, rehabilitation goes out the window. In any case, no crime really merits the death penalty. There is no reason to kill people, when locking them up forevere is very ffective.








8 Comments:

Blogger Nerdine said...

the best vacation I ever had was with my mum and sister when I was about 13. We packed our car with camping equipment and went on something my mum called a "right/left-trip". We started the trip without knowing anything of where we were going. We had a mapbook of Scandinavia - that was it. In every place the road divided my mum stopped and asked us - right or left? we'd vote, and majority won. We ended up close to Stockholm, but had a lot of small detours, and stopped whenever and wherever we wanted. If we saw a sign to something we thought looked interesting we'd go there.
Fun and cheap!
My mum has always been excellent in that way - we didn't have much money, but you could always trust my mum to find a solution so we'd be able to go on holiday anyways...

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to go to Venice....live in a little apartment and write poetry....or something....but you are extremely fortunate to have gone...

7:48 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

"right/left-trip" sounds best way to see nature......and travel...bless her, your mom was very creative......

Yeah Venice was good, not a easy place to live though....to many people on very small land....no no land...makeshift land.....plus bring shoes best walking shoes...after the day is over....probably walked miles.....some Italians are also rude...never say your from the states.....claim to be German.....dealing with all these tourists makes them very rude.....

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah i guess the world isn't too fond of Americans these days...

7:31 PM  
Blogger janifer said...

Congrats on the classes. Take a breather, you earned it!

RYC: Thanks, I took your advice. :-D

9:52 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Thankz Janifer....

4:09 PM  
Blogger lauren said...

Best vacation I ever took was probably last summer. My family went to Myrtle Beach, SC. It was 7 days of nothing...just sitting on the beach, drinkin' a couple of beers in the evening...it was probably our last vacation as a family, so it was time well spent!

6:08 PM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

I hav a lot of good vactions my favorites were in Myrtle Beach though my best vaction I haven't took yet... Congrates on being done with another semester me too when I go back Jan. 9, 2006 I have to take one more class then I will have my A.A degree.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home