Sunday, December 30, 2007

New year & new goals....

Make best of 2008...first I have to ignore the fact that is going to be fking 2008!!!! Time is going very fast.....U see the start of the new year as a time of renewal for us all, fresh beginnings, new opportunities....but for me it will be great if 08 is just like 07 with minor changes. U will see them below.

First my two cents of 2007 ?

  1. Family did great, mom health which matters the most in my family improved in 07.
  2. I finally understood that I can't beat time, so this year I learnt to take it easy and that there are no right/wrong turns in life, just new paths.
  3. I loved deeply once, thought that can't be replicated....I was wrong and its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved deeply at all. The new girl is great.
  4. Having a legitimate drunken fun at East-Bank campus....ohhh college life U gotta love it.
  5. I would love to travel more than I did this year. 2008 surely must be my year of travel.
  6. Being in politics has its down-fall, I hate the social marketing of people so I don't know why I want to be a politician! I'm already stoked on 08 elections....we need to beat Coleman and a Dem :) has to win the white house. PERIOD.
  7. Another weird thing about this year, ...I'm being asked important questions and even many that I don't really know personally that well at work or at school seem to share their lives with me like I have the magic stick.....weird...may be I'm getting old.....
  8. I judged myself hard in 07.
  9. I Continued to learn...ohhh how I love to learn everyday!
  10. The sad part, we have lost close family friend.

Resolution 08

  1. Have sex with every girl in my psych class....all of them, the new freshman they would be the easiest ones, the old lost mothers now going back to college after years of no action, two graduate TAs, few that have been in the block, I better start before semster starts U know what they say about psych courses and women ...TAs here I come.
  2. Get more sleep.....who doesn't!
  3. Go to Indonesia in the summer and enjoy four months of conservation work..plus go to Madrid in Aug. for the wedding of my aunt.
  4. I enjoy art shows which I haven't seen one lately and I need to explore more art houses around the Twin-Cites and also join an art community/club.
  5. I'm coke addict, I need to start drinking at least 4 glasses of water.
  6. Work hard on my political name, get face time with the party members and start volunteering with the DFLers and campaign more with them.
  7. Stop making excuses for not exercising more before I travel in the summer.
  8. Spend less time at the college and more time at the hospital....
  9. Understand more on my dreams, hopes and my biggest obstacles of trying to out-do time. The 24 hours in a day is given equally to all of us.
  10. Ignore the first resolution of 08...joke.


If there is peace, there will be happiness...

11 Comments:

Blogger Secret Agent said...

Hey man, first resolution of '08 ain't no joke. That was probably your best resolution.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Brianinmpls said...

Peace and Happiness to you:)

6:46 AM  
Blogger Rocketstar said...

I love number 1, good luck man. That would be the greatest feat I have ever heard in my life if you can pull it off ;o)

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful 2008! Happy New Year!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

Dem Soldier, #'s 2, 3, and 9 are why you will never be a failure at anything you do. I'm glad I know you. Happy New Year, and I'm a psych grad. Don't believe what they say about psych women.:) They're nuts, yes - but that doesn't "improve" things at all.:) Hang tough Bro, and make sure you smell the roses when you go past. You'll never travel that way again. We get one shot at this life, and that's it.

2:55 AM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

I liked #1! They are all awesome hope they all come true. Happy New Year!!! :)

9:25 PM  
Blogger celestialmtn said...

May you accomplish all that is on your list! :-)

Cheers, brother! It's been awhile, but you've not been forgotten.

Nova

1:48 PM  
Blogger *Ren* said...

You make me laugh! Good luck with all your goals especially #1;)

Happy New Year. I know 2008 will be great because Bush will be gone - yipeeeeeee!

9:17 AM  
Blogger *Ren* said...

You make me laugh! Good luck with all your goals especially #1;)

Happy New Year. I know 2008 will be great because Bush will be gone - yipeeeeeee!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Thanks all, it will be great year..

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the fall issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=super video splitter 4.7 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home