Saturday, December 08, 2007

Just another crazy week...

First, I want to start with the news that the CIA has destroyed tapes that could have been used in courts or by the Congress. This just shows how far we have gone to hell & rats like Osama is taking our freedoms, rule of law and our way of doing things on the right way...What happened to REASON? Or not getting rid of government property that isn't the property of the individual destroying it? Uhhh this is such a crime, that even middle school teen in American history course will know is NO NO. This is another black-eye for this government and I wait to see what my party in the congresss and the national media do about this. This is very serious action taken by executive branch of government without the knowledge and the oversight by the other two branches of government. One day there will be a non-Republican government....surely in 08....what would many sh*t-heads in the rightwing nuts; who support torture and other methods that even the CIA deamed to not show it, 'cause it feared it will get to YOUTUBE is amazing....what will they do when that non-Republican government does the same? Remember Clinton and his licking some p*ssy...what that get him? Now we have government destroying property of the PEOPLE. Yes, these destroyed tapes were the property of the citizens of this country...and now gone for ever. This is f*cking crazy.

Three more weeks of school-fall term left....I have few finals and two major papers and I'm done.....I will have one month off from school and work....my HCMC work is clinical work which goes with two of my courses....I don't really know what I will be doing....May be travel (NYTimes just came-out with the best places to see in 08) and few of them look great.....As I said, I will not plan things as usual. Right now, I live a life that has no equal, may time isn't spent on worrying on what I don't have or can't get but what I have and isn't using them. I have a lot to be thankful in 07 and change is always good when U realize your not enjoying or not living the way you wanted to. Today is my life, tomorrow may never come.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rocketstar said...

Dem, I hear you man. It is total bullshit. They said they destroyed them to protect the identitiy of the interragators. Uhhhmmm, hello MORONS, we have thsi thing called the computer, we can permanately erase thier faces.

This is just another sign that Americans have given up thier freedom.

8:49 PM  
Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

I think it's safe to say, that destruct order came from the top, and others were forced to carry it out, or lose a career. Think of the thousands and thousands of faceless CIA agents who risk their life, only to see this kind of shit!..(: They can't all be bad.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Rocket & the future...I agree, this is both giving up our freedoms and also this came from the top.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Future..no they can't be all bad....BushCo making them look it that way.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home