Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week started well....Just having fun. Have to give a class presentation about Cerebral Palsy on Friday...
Let me borrow from Blunt...
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

Around noon today I was riding the bus coming from St. Paul student center after group meeting.......When this chick sat behind me....I was reading so I didn't notice when she got on the bus....but just suddenly I turned around and what a beauty.......I'm very gitty, so I turned side ways and started convo......she said she's 22, but to my demise after a some miles.....and I got the digits......she got up and said talk 2 U later....I saw what I wasn't expecting....a ring in her finger.......why did I not see that earlier; so I can atleast ask! I was like uhhmmmm..........My boys think....the ring may have been fake since she gave me her phone#......I Dunno if James Blunt is correct...we will see....U can't blame a single man...but morals are still there...:)

9 Comments:

Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

"but morals are still there"
You do have to answer to you.:)
"and I got the digits"
"a ring in her finger"
Her morals might not be in place, not as high, who knows? But it doesn't hurt to dial unexpectedly, and if a low voice answers...you may have yours as well.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Brianinmpls said...

A lot of girls I know who ride the bus wear fake rings to keep the creeps off....so I think you still got a good chance

6:22 AM  
Blogger lauren said...

I used to work at a job center where guys (without jobs) would hit on me daily. I started wearing a fake ring and the weirdos left.

I can only tell you from my perspective, but if I was engaged I would have made polite conversation but mentioned a boyfriend/fiance when you mentioned a digit swap. So I'd say you're okay.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

The future...lol. Being single and being me...I have met and seen many without morals when it comes to married women...stay away.

Brian and Lauren...I found her name at the student list-serv. Now I know she's student. And the bus I'm talking about was only student bus, brian knows these goldie buses around University. I will call her tomorrow night or friday...been too busy and crazy running all day. We will see. It will be great miss if she's.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

So what's the scoop did you call her? Fake Number?

9:16 PM  
Blogger *Ren* said...

I agree with Brian!! I wear a fake ring everyday. Well it's not fake because I bought it for myself but it's not a REAL wedding ring.

Sounds so cute, yeah!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Rocketstar said...

Yep, .like Brian said, a lot of girls wear rings so they don't gte hit on. So now maybe she thinks you are a hoser who hitrs on married women ;o)

I used to never look for rings on fingers, it reduces the potential suitors.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

We R going to a party tonight..:)

Ren...I can see that, living at center of Minni U probably need one.

Rocket...I'm only hoser for the hot ones...I mean not married hot ones.

11:33 AM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

Well I had a ring and well that didn't stop guys or me. Sometimes people just aren't thinking though my case was different to say the least.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home