Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nothing is better for you than your biggest failure. I have learnt many things in my younger life, I think this is the biggest of them all. People always want easy things, and over-coming cynicism is very difficult...what matters the most is staying with it. If you are after a cause big enough, as I'm with liberal causes you will always have people to support you and U can support. I just came back from a meeting with the new-freshmen students who support liberal causes and will be the leaders of tomorrow. They are University MN's future front-line fighters. Looking at their faces, most of them just out of high school just made me proud and I'm not one to cry that easy but tonight was close call. Just watching them ask me questions, similar to one's I have asked four years ago was just amazing.

One of the biggest issue that was discussed was what to do with the GOP Presidential Convention which will be here in Minnesota-2008? We have to work hard showing the public both those in this state and the rest of the country what kind of ideas and ideologies the GOP stands for. Don't kid yourself, their ideology has nothing for these young people and for those of us who have fought the greater good of this country.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rocketstar said...

the GOP stands fights for a rich jesus.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Yep.

12:52 PM  
Blogger *Ren* said...

Let me know if you need any volunteers. It's bad enough I watched the primary GOP debate on tv, I'm not looking forward to it being here.

Yeah let's spread the word, the TRUTH!!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Len..I did watch the GOP debate 2 with 20 other students...Ohhh are they bad. When McCain sounded the realist one...that's very scary.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Anon...Ok.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home