Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Here I'm after long day of lectures, discussions, meetings, hanging with friends, countless coffee drinking, two hours doing research work at the great libraries of Wilson/Anderson, naps at Coffman Union, two exams, helped paint Washington Bridge painting for Student organizations(I will post some of the pics tomorrow, man there are some weird groups out there), stood with striking workers-today as did many other students...today was hunger-strike day-many teachers and students did not eat all day and to top it all; Obama has cancelled LINK only caucus meeting at the University - good for him. This will not do good for the the name of the University. Surely, they have lost me as an alumni. In other words, I love my life...and wouldn't trade it.....I live in a alternative livelihood, lifestyles and life cycles that can be said to be perfect. Hopefully, U all reach and achieve your dreams. I know, I'm.

Those of you around the twin cities, MN......Neil Young's "Chrome Dreams concert-November 8, 2007, 7:30 p.m " will be here at the University's Northrop Auditorium. Ticket prices are $67, $92, and $142....most of them are gone...but I know few friends who have more than they need and would sell them or I can also direct you where U can get them cheap around the University.......email me or leave a comment if you are interested.

4 Comments:

Blogger CindyCinlou said...

Good for you Dem! What you are doing is so great!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Hi SOG..thanks. We gotta do our part in this crazy world.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Rocketstar said...

I miss Minneapolis

5:49 AM  
Blogger Brianinmpls said...

I am dreaming a little lower right now I am settling for a full nights sleep..lol

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home