Tuesday, July 10, 2007

One last huuurraaaaaaahhhhhhh....

For those of us who are Twins fans or baseball fans we all have one player to link all the reasons why we love this game....for me, Ken Griffey Jr. will for ever be the great one, the best player I have ever seen and when his days are over, he will be one of the best to ever played this game......As a young kid, I watched him at the dome, and was always interested in his playing days at Seattle..

Ken Griffey Jr, baseball history is nothing without you.........Man, what if? What if he never got injured? What if he didn't leave Seattle? It would have been him, NOT Bonds after Hank Aaron. Bonds and Griffey will for ever be linked. Both sons of baseball legends, both made the game so beautiful to watch, both are liked and hated by many, both have been great fathers and husbands, 1337 homers between them.

Take my word, baseball will not have a game as important as the one tonight......Watch with me and admire.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Brianinmpls said...

It was a good game:)

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats up dems? hmmm sounds like youv had a lot of things happen to you this past few months some exciting and nice things! hehehe i'm still going goodguns kinda got a promo at work which i think other ppl that have been there longer than me aint happy bout but it wasnt my decision so i can't be too upset for them.

I'm way sick at the moment sharing drinks with other sickos and going out in the rain and hail aint very wise if ya want to be healthy ;)

so hey and yay for your summer its autumn? here so lots of pretty butterflies and rainbows are all around its sweeet toodles mrdms
ps my myspace/loveshooter i don't update it much either

11:08 PM  
Blogger Rocketstar said...

Baseball? Training camp is opening up in a few weeks!!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Wad up brian...

Annie...I will be sitting up a new account....will add U.

Rocket...Why? U have given up my beloved TWINS?

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home