Monday, September 11, 2006

Greetings from Great State of Minni.........

Sorry for the hiatus, I'm back to school, and back to life as it has been for me in the last four years.

R1: The most dishonest, corrupt administration in this countries history?
Me: I know, I know, I know.....
ABCtv: Me 2, me 2, me 2........
R1: Ok, ABCtv......
ABCtv: Can we add few fake administrations, make things up a little, or oh wait, we could do better.....
R1: This is simple.........
ABCtv: We know, we just want to blame others, others than the dishonest, corrupt adminstration............the rightwingnuters will see us anti CBS.
R1: ABCtv your time run-out, I need to watch the Manning brothers.............C U.
R1: Any one else.......The most dishonest, corrupt administration in this countries history?

3 Comments:

Blogger CindyCinlou said...

Welcome back!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Thankz SOG.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

and enjoy the week.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home