Monday, January 16, 2006

Yes its 3:00am in MN, I just drove from downtown, and blogging.........

I will be little off from my political stands, so If U don't want to read non-politics, just scroll down to see the Republican party who are an alliance of madness and greed.

It takes time for sadness to go away, I'm feeling one tonight. I just broke up with Yasmin, my girlfriend of a year and half. Yeah I know, what a start to a new year! We have known each other, since we were kids, over 10 yrs, but started dating in college. This has been coming for a long time, we decided to end our relationship after we weren't going no were with it. Trying to mend a broken relationship wasn't something both of us want to continue, more on her side. I told her, (it's not my fault that our relationship is broken, and that I'm sorry I haven't given you all I could on this relationship). And this is what makes it much harder. I don't think this is the final yet, two hours ago, I got a call from her older sister, who lives in Sydney, Australia about it, and whom she called and talked to. She thinks we need to think about this again. I still want to mend this with her, but after going through this, and both of us saying its over tonight, I don't know what I'm expecting out of.......?

7 Comments:

Blogger crallspace said...

That's hard... I hope you guys figure things out and reconnect if necessary. Time away can be beneficial too.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Thanks man, we will see....

11:29 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

Some things just aren't easy, are they.

10:54 PM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I am sorry to hear about your break up.....it is always hard to end a relationship...I hope things go the way you want them to.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Granny & Redneckgirl, thks....

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
Proactiv products conference calling Conferencing communication route Candy wrapper templates for school Ccc adp call center dealer sales

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. full color business cards

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home