Monday, January 16, 2006

I understand!!

Only life lived for others is a life worth living. I now whole heartily believe those who say "There is only two happiness in life, to worship or belief in higher being, and to be loved so dearly by other who have shared moment with you". As I said in my late night blogging, now I realize my mistakes. I did not give all my time and effort to this relationship, and I told her that. We are the same age in our lives, and have known for a while.

This is what I said to her, I'm not going into detail........

Your love and friendship was and is the best and purest I have seen to a human being. I always thought, we will end up old together. Time and age, your frequent overseas travels, my time spent with family, especially my sick mother, college, military call ups, have lead us to different paths. I have had my share of wonderful girlfriends, may be my expectation has let me down on you. I admit, I didn't give all, but my love for you was never in trouble. Even now your love and friendship will always stay with me, even if we never see each other again. I'm gratefull to your mother and sister, who have showed me nothing but love, I'm also grateful your devotion and understanding to our relationship. That was it, and may be time away is all we need as she will be going to Australia in months time........

2 Comments:

Blogger Dem Soldier said...

We will try it....thanks....

4:29 PM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

I hope thing work out for you!!!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home