Friday, April 27, 2007

OOOOOhhhh Really.......

I came home to catch few mins of the Democratic presidential candidates on MSNBC last night, I have to say we have great people running. All of them had the answers to many of the problems facing this nation, now is the time for me and other liberals to stand strong.

Is the way to a man's heart really through his belly or can men cope with women who cannot and do not like to cook? This one can't cook.:(. She has a point when she says, 'but your not that good at it either....lol. Us guys are a bit easier to please if the lady is good cook, but in these days not many of the young women I know, none of them can cook....dunno know may be MREs will be the thing in the future.

Next week will be the last week of spring term at Uni, and my head hurts thinking about it. Three exams and two papers are waiting me......

2 Comments:

Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Surely, cock > cook...

6:57 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Just keep your list of takeout places handy.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home