Sunday, April 29, 2007

Greetings from Great State of Minn.....

Man, I almost hit a lady running in the street around 7am today.......she did not see me and I did not see her till last min, man that was scary as f*ck. I was going around 35 mph and this lady just appeared from no where and I was looking on the road or that would have been very bad accident. I spoke to her and she really did not see the car was coming..........For sure God was with me and her today.........Just woooowwww.

Last week of school starts tomorrow and I can see the end of another crazy spring term. What can I say, I love my life. This spring term had it all, when you reach the clinical work course become harder , having two jobs did not help the situation, thanks to Dubya my best friend and roomy did not come back from Ft Sill Army Training Center as he was supposed, found love that makes me restless everyday:), took a final exam that was 50% of the course % on friday aughhhhh, bought a car 2002, Mazda 626 V6 and now with three cars, reduced/limited my partying days and more time in the gym and at home, first time started golfing, went as many live shows around the twin-cities as I could (those of you who live in MN, go see the Science Museum Art ex. about race, just crazy), snowboarded more, ...

Gotta go will add later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rocketstar said...

Wow, that would have been awful!

Good luck on final Dem!

7:03 PM  
Blogger celestialmtn said...

That really is some Spring that you're having!

I'm excited that you found a love that makes you restless. I like how you phrased that. She's one lucky lady. :-)

6:14 PM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

I had a simialr close encounter Sunday I am glad you and the lady were both okay. Man I miss college by the time I can afford to go back I will probably be married and have kids. Enjoy this time! :)

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home