Thursday, March 08, 2007

International Women's Day

I love coffee, I should open an independent coffee shop in Minni. Women's Day is a global celebration for the economic, political and social achievements of women.........

Something I've learned is that; as the years go on we continue to learn and develop, you may think you have seen it all, and you are suddenly taken back. After I wrote the post bellow, I was at the time asking myself, do we ever really discover our complete selves in this journey called life? It just happened, there she was, and last two months I have been feeling I need to just make this simple and just say these dreaded words, I don't feel the same way as U do. The inner you is charecterised by what you REALLY think about life, about love, about role models and so much more. Sometimes your inner even scares you, and with her I do feel like I should just walk away and never see her, but how can you when the person does not deserve it? That's a question I have to found answer to very soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rocketstar said...

Starbucks, Caribou etc... it's a dead market now, I'd stay away from the independant coffee shop, too tough to compete.

I have been in your shoes Dem, it sucks. It sucks pushing away and hurting someone that truly loves you, maybe one of the hadest things to do.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Yo Rocket. that was just sarc. No way can one compete with Corp. gaints like starbucks and caribou.

Yeah man, I don't really used to feel this way about relations, this one is different, and one day I must clear it with her.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home