Sunday, December 25, 2005

A man who wants nothing is invisible!!!

Yeah keep starin I MAY do a trick.

http://www.current.tv/studio/media/684.htm Have U seen this? Play it, What U think!!



Happy Holidays to you and yours. Later in the week, I will write more about my take on 2005.

I didn't know what to expect when I started this blog(my first one), but it has been eye opening to see people who have the same ideals, and looking to share ideas with an open arms. Every great journey starts with the smallest of steps, one thing I got posting here and being true to what I write, I have started to be not only active, but to be fully active, and my participation on government affairs. In the last six months, have forever changed. Have given more time to things I really hold high, and wished to be achieved in this nation. I have taken part, labor protests in MN, anti-war protests at the Uni, student council elections, state elections, and have done large community service work. The more I learn about injustice, the more i get involved. Now i am really thankful to all of U who frequent here, and maybe in time my words and views would reach U openly, even if you don't agree with me. Thanks to U all.

Everything can have a positive slant..........With respect to the perception of truth disagreement is an ancient phenomenon in the intellectual history of mankind. U can disagree with me on many things, many have done, but I will never give up my right to write what I think is important. I may not be perfect........but I'm sooooo close......hahaha. I'm never surprised when I receive hate posts or mails from anyone as I have been from some. Simple, it will be deleted. In political blogs, such things are expected. Go ahead BushCo, now we know that government is engaged an unlawful and a far broader U.S. surveillance operation on dissents. Like this I care a reading chimp and NSA dog.



Lil' Johnny goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way. I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me Capitalism. Mommy is the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you The People. The nanny, well, consider her as The Working Class. Your baby brother, we'll call him The Future. Now go think about this and see if it makes sense.

"So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying and runs to his room only to find that his diapers are very soiled. So the little boy goes to his parents' room. Mom is sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he looks through the peephole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand what politics is now. ""Good son, tell me in your own words then what politics are. "The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit."

Perfect forwarded.


I'm enjoying my time off, hope U all are too.

7 Comments:

Blogger celestialmtn said...

I've appreciated all your views that you've shared on this blog. I have read many other blogs as well; some I've agreed with, and some I've disagreed with, but I consider those a challenge to what I believe and I still appreciate those that think differently than I do. Keep writing as you feel. After all, it is your blog.

Ha! I love that little Johnny story. It's too true!!!

I hope you're enjoying your holidays as well. I haven't been around much either, and I appreciate you looking for me. I've been great, just busy.

Take care, my friend! I shall be back soon.

May the new year bless you with much success and prosperity.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Nova is back yeahhhh. Hope your break was good one. Happy New Year.

Your right, on that note, my blog is some what political blog, with it we have people who don't agree(Conservative nuts and some fanatics) who can't really argue without sending U a hate mail....or post one...As U said, that's what's expected and I just delete them.

12:30 PM  
Blogger lauren said...

I think the fact that we have the forum - any forum - to express differing points of view, political or otherwise, is part of what makes this country so great. So many other young adults in less-advanced countries do not have that same opportunity afforded to them.

The blogosphere is going to continue to be a vehicle for expressing these views and a vehicle for change in this country. I strongly believe that people who belong to "Generation @" are going to rely more heavily on blogs to form their political opinions than they will on newspapers, television and radio. Case in point: Much of Howard Dean's campaign funds were raised via the internet. How cool to be living in an age where we can experience it first-hand.

As the number of people that your blog touches grows, I hope that it will also serve to shape the opinions of other young Democrats or independents out there who are searching for a way to make their voices heard. I am often struck by the things that you write about, and agree with many of your points-of-view. I think it is especially intriguing to read the number of people who respond to your posts, to get their thoughts and have their opinions help shape my own.

With that said, I am always interested in hearing what "the other side" has to say. It is a shame that the people who disagree with you have to send "hate mail", but they are the ones who look ignorant in the long run. I would actually be interested to see what some of their responses to your posts are, Dem, and would encourage you to leave some of those posts intact, rather than deleting them. It would certainly go a long way in letting this blog be a forum for discussion, rather than a one-sided (read: Democratic) view of the future of policics in this country. I think it would also be interesting to see what some of your readers' responses to these "hate mail" posts might be, as many of your readers seem to be well-educated, interested and active young adults with carefully formed opinions.

As with any post, "hate mail" suggests and expresses passion, which is something that too few young people display when we talk about politics. What a great thing, Dem, to have put something on your blog that expresses your passion and allows others, good or bad, to do the same. Hear, hear!

As you reflect back on 2005, I would imagine that it will be humbling to know that you've touched so many people who share your beliefs and are excited to bring about change for the future. I hope next year is as great. Cheers!

12:48 PM  
Blogger James Brush said...

Ouch, that's funny. And, sadly, true.

10:19 AM  
Blogger CindyCinlou said...

I have really enjoyed your blog I am a democrate even though I have only been of voting age for 5 years I always have been a democrate. I was raised to believe the working man comes first and the rich man who sits on his butt all day last. Keep writing and I love the stuff you say about Bush I totally agree.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Nerdine said...

Happy New Year Dem!
I have enjoyed reading your blog, but do agree with Lauren. I would have liked to read some of the comments you have deleted - unless they are just plain hateful... You definitely managed to tease some guy not long ago that sent me some mails too - just because I was linked on your page.. *lol*

oh btw - I have been nominated for Best Spiritual Blogsite excellence award at The Order of Brilliant Bloggers!!
If you want my page to win, please visit motherdear to vote (http://mdskidsrbrilliant.blogspot.com/ )

4:12 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

You all been great thankzzzzzz.

Happy New Year.....

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home