Thursday, January 05, 2006

Standing close to the computer you see the angry woman(Jean Schmidt) on the left and the calm woman on the right - now stand back further and further away from the screen and see what happens! They switch sides(Jean Schmidt) ...Cool uhhhh.



I will make no resolutions this year. I will make no promises that I may break it every year. I will make mistakes, I will have bad days, I will be happy, I will be sad, I will travel, I will move, I will be loved, I will LOVE.....and I will BE............Each year, I naively base my resolutions, with not on my past failures but on the fervent hope of future success, a scenario doomed to failure each year. Given that the way ahead, as far as self-improvement is concerned, lies in the ability to look backwards, and leave the future, as a while future. My life is perfect shape right now, one more year of college, I will be free to move around little bit, family, friends, and traveling will always remain my passions in life.

Pat Robertson: "Sharon punished for dividing Israel". The guy is dying, and we have the so called conservative leader saying this. Who is God punished for Katrina? This rat needs to f up.








5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

that's creepy.

3:28 PM  
Blogger James Brush said...

Very cool optical illusion.

Pat Robertson. Sheesh. I drove past several churches in Port Arthur recently that had been demolished by Hurrican Rita. I guess God doesn't like churches either?

btw - I solved the calendar issue. I was not drunk, nor did I have unfinished business. There's a post about it here.

6:55 AM  
Blogger lauren said...

Pat Robertson is a nut. I'm forgetting which prime minister/president it was, but Robertson said that the US should have him assisinated because it was cheaper than starting a war. Columbia, maybe? Someone should take away his microphone.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

That was Chavez. Venezuela?

I just came over from Lauren's site (first visit) via Gary who has been a blogging friend for a while. I like your blog.

I invite you to visit isamericaburning.blogspot.com which is written by two great-grandmothers. Me and a woman who calls herself "worried american" I did a recent post (not the first) on Pat Robertson and his comments about Sharon as well and am now asking for help on defeating the Alito nomination. Anything you can do to help mobilize would be appreciated.

Our blog is not as pretty as your blog but we try to get the word out.

I also have a blog called rocrebelgranny.blogspot.com and you'd be welcome there as well. Not so much with the politics, just a lot of family stuff and joking around among blogging friends who have known each other for a while now.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Wholesale jewelry manufacturers+riverside ca. Email marketing software programs available ct farm flower litchfield white Watches yacht Increase odds of lotto software tooth whitening newport news gambling roulette strategy 20 Wellbutrin xr medication tooth whitening celexa online http://www.sarasota-laser-tooth-whitening.info/Crest-white-strips-samples-canada.html tooth+whitening+virginia+beach Teeth whitening for braces Zoom tooth whitening salt lake city Schools in auburn washington Crimestopper car alarm instruction Black wife dating Tooth whitening retailers

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home