Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Maneouvers available to the minority......Used

Senate went to closed session after Repucks couldn't let the Dems have their rights to questions the Pre-War lies of the Bush Government..................Good going and thank you Senator harry Reid.....Senator Reid, my faith is restored with the Dems.......Time to have backbone, and tell the American public those responsible of the pre-war intell garbage must be brought to justice.........My camrades in the Army deserve that......the 2000 of them who have given their lives for this war deserve it...........

Every time the president low poll #s go down, and down...what do we get from the white house?

Just watch few minutes of Foxck News...........

Headlines for Focxk News:

Half of the world population will die for epidemic flu..

Super-flu outbreak could kill have of us............

Bird flu: Worst disester ever...........


The rhetoric of the right wing is being fixed around the policy of disinformation..................Bird flu replaced the daily terrorist alerts before the election.........darn I don't like these guys...I would love to know if the company that makes the Tamiflu shots had anything to do with this...over hyped media? I just wonder...........

9 Comments:

Blogger Silas said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!! the green writing is burning my eyes!..:) A little toughness on both sides of congress would be appreated...

WoW! I don't watch Fox News so I din't see it but, half of the world is going to die from the bird flu? That is news to me...

Hey, how are your Viking's doing? I was one of those people that thought they could go all the way.... Was I ever wrong worse...

8:04 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

The green is for the republicans, like U......who hate the environment ...hehehe

My vikings are in so bad shape.....That after two minutes of watching them....I went to bed in my rocking chair....How bad, there were atleast five people in the room and didn't even heard their noise.........Tice has to go..PERIOD....Some people wanted Brad Johnson, even before we had DC injured........now they got they wish, lets see what he can do and I don't think he will do any better......Many people picked us to win......How wrong!!!

8:33 PM

8:37 PM  
Blogger The Nicole Campbell said...

I think Bush made the WHO fabricate the possibilty of a bird flu pandemic to take some heat off himself. Oh yeah, and he also flooded New Orleans to get rid of all those welfare recipients.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bird flu problem started weeks ago.......Why now?....He's upto something....

11:14 PM  
Blogger Silas said...

Well... I guess you could always go the Packers...

4:33 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Nikki; thanks for the post.....

Now, here is where I and you differ.....I have no comment on the welfare thing in NO...That's plain wrong and insult and I wouldn't go there.....second, just tell me how long the bird-flu has been in the news? Me thinks over a year......so Why now?.....That's the question the Bush government has to answer......It's my view that the republicans in the current administration are the worst type of hypocrites. They claim to be moral, they claim to be virtuous, they claim to be Christians, and yet everthing they do contradicts reality.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Tash; Oh a wise guy eay YUAK YUAK YUAK PACKERS YUAK PACKERS YUAK.........May I say U should cheer for the Yankees........

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Politians drive me crazy they don't even think of other people. The rich just keep getting richer yeah that's real fair.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home