Wednesday, October 12, 2005

5 Questions

5 Things I plan to do before I die: If God says..

1) Go to mecca.....
2) Recognized for my research in my field of study
3) Be high school teacher
4) Have 9 kids.........
5) Go back to East Africa, Italy, and France again....Been there when I was young and loved it..

5 Things I can do:

1) Public speaking..........If U see me give speech......U will think I was born for it
2) Be it road trip, plane, I can travel well
3) Be patient....
4) House work........Every Saturday.......I have to do something in or around the house......
5) Sports...........Soccer, football, basketball, and tennis


5 Things I can't do or hate to do:

1) Lie
2) sing(worst singer ever)......
3) Take orders from someone I don't respect....
4) Gossip......
5) Golf.......


5 Things that I say most often:

1) Oooooh really..........
2) Really!
3) Sorry
4) What!
5) Sure......

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

9 kids......No way....

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9kids :(

5:43 PM  
Blogger celestialmtn said...

Yeah, the nine kids part really stands out. :-D You could have your own little league team with nine kids!

I admire anyone who has a knack for public speaking. It's a skill that unfortunately I never was able to acquire, let alone master. Kudos!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Wad up peeps.........like father like son......my father has 11 kids..11.........So 9 is still short....

Nova.....I started giving speeches at early, and from large family helps lot........

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. I'm with you on points 1 and 2 of question 5. ;-)

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home