Sunday, October 30, 2005

Mother.........

My God give U the health and free U from this illness............

I have always thought how fortunate I'm to be one of your sons.........

I shall write knowing U have lived a great life...........And many more great years to come......

You are the best mother any son could ever dream and have..................

When I first heard the news of your illness, I was both stifled and crushed........

I couldn't move, nor sit down.................

Mother now knowing you're getting better, I'm not stifled nor crushed.........

Now knowing your improving, I walk tall, as any man can walk...........

Our time on this earth is short, everyday that U have lived have been wonderful.....

You said it yourself, God's lights don't dim without another one shinning on you........

God's light shines on you everyday, and I pray everyday he gives U a good health on the rest of your life.......



My mother have been ill.........now she's doing great, and she will be fine...........I pray for all who are sick, hungry,.......for God to ease their pains................

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope she get better....

1:47 AM  
Blogger Nerdine said...

You brought a tear to my eye today, Dem... I was moved, touched, wowed by your post. And I know your mother is blessed to have a son like you.
I am glad she's doing better!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Nerdine, sorry didn't mean to do that to U....

Thank you very much....She's doing great now.......she's only 42yrs old.....many yrs for her to come...

8:29 AM  
Blogger Nerdine said...

no harm in bringing tears to one's eyes! They came because I was touched by your words. Just the way my waterworks functions..

;)

12:05 AM  
Blogger celestialmtn said...

What a beautiful post. You are both blessed to have each other. May God continue to bless you both.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Nerdine Ok........

Nova thanks......

3:05 PM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

.........She's doing much better.......

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home