Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I want to a public school, biotch!!!

Failing Schools: It's the state, and the STATE......

I went to public high, and hold dearly on what it has done for me, and many of U. I graduated few yrs ago, from suburban high, but went one year to city high school, in Minneapolis, MN. The difference between the two are so great, that I believe the states are failing city schools. U can disagree with me on this, but I as one who has seen the differences, have to blame the state, not the parents, or the student.

In city schools, U must motivate yourself "self teaching to succeed", in suburban high, you are motivated "school system that teaches U/paves the way for you to succeed". It's all about money, and management. All city schools share the common socio-economic grimness, where less educated teachers are hired, less founds are spend on the pupil, runs supreme.

Now as a college student, and voluteer to many city schools, see where this nation has failed, it's city citizens "most of them minorities". U disagree tell me?????

4 Comments:

Blogger Dem Soldier said...

yeyeyeyeyeye Public school biotch!!!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Public schools do suck, as is proved in your grammer and spelling skills. I suggest giving much more access to military recruiters, as at this point, surviving combat is the best hope our kids have.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, public schools in the suburban areas are invested more? That's not correct.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. What's not correct is Ur unwilling to see through your world. I bet mark, you never been to a city?

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home