Friday, July 08, 2005

London: Sad day for all.

I am both angry and feel for the families of the dead and the injured. I'm very angry what had happened yesterday morning in London. May God bless those killed, and their families.
Some people have put the blame on sissy Blair on why it happened? I wouldn't, due to the garnage that was intended for ordinary people, doing what they have done in yrs, going to work so they can feed their families. Don't get me wrong, I know Blair has a lot of blame, or something to do with this, but today ain't the time to put the blame on him, but those who did this terrible thing. So, I will put my take on this little later, so to give the families their time to grieve.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very saaaaaaaaaadddddd.

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are looking the wrong places on this. It's their own poor people doing this.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home