Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Roperts for Supreme Court?

This is really tough one. We don't know a lot about him, to reject him outright. The Dems, must question him, and question him and question him, and don't let him the hook. This guy is 50 yrs old, so he could influence all my, and 20 something lifes for ever. This is hard one, then the Rehnquist seat, he is replacing a woman who was in the middle or sided with us on most critical issues, and she didn't give sh*t about the right-wing goons. I fear this guy may, since most of them are already saying it's their man. So why not fight this nominee? I say we must and we will. Still saying that, I doubt how hard our elected Dems will fight, since I already consider most of them to be spineless.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOOOOOOOO,

His wife is the sh*t. She works for get quick profit company that works with US Iraqi admin. WTF.

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree Ifrah, it's going down.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liberals have no agenda, no moral, and still beating drums. Feminists for Life, who cares this.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's talking?>????

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Supreme Court need JR for many reasons, Roe must be over turned.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree 30 yrs of this guy will be hell. God bless this nation.....

8:59 PM  
Blogger Lew Scannon said...

If it's Bush's choice, he must be bad as Bush hasn't made a good choice ever.

2:59 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Lew Scannon, thanks for visiting. Busssy makes me vomit. I don't trust him a minute, even me being a US soldier.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Anonymous said...
Liberals have no agenda, no moral, and still beating drums. Feminists for Life, who cares this.


My ar*e, have you followed the 2nd district elections in Ohio last night. The change of power started. An unknown Marine "Hackett", with no money, almost won the most red region in Ohio, the tide is already started my friend. Move out the way.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Ifrah, sis Ure fine :)

His wife is also another dirty back.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home